Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Wrapagami

It is such a satisfying feeling when a project is completed and you are happy with the end result. I am thrilled to announce that that my book Wrapagami is on it's way to the printers. The layout and design reflects my style and my Furochic designs in a perfect way making a it cohesive, fun, useful and colourful little book! There are 22 projects that illustrate how to use a square piece of fabric to wrap gifts. The fabric wrap becomes part of the gift and can be reused over and over again making it the eco-friendly alternative to disposable paper gift wrap and bags. The book is scheduled to be in the shops this Summer. Here's a sneak peek at the cover and back cover.

2 comments:

  1. I just got this book for Christmas with a few ready made wraps. I love it! My husband says it's his favorite of my crafts because it's such a good idea to use fabric instead of paper.
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Catherine, I'm glad that you like it. Once you start using fabric wraps you will notice how fast you can wrap and how beautiful the end result is! Have a wonderful new year!
    PS. Sounds like you have a smart husband! : )

    ReplyDelete